We've all been there. You walk out to your car juggling your computer bag, your lunch, your coffee and the coat you couldn't take the time to put on before walking out the door. Once you get to the driver's side, you aren't sure how to get the door open.
Do you set your coffee on top of the car and angle your hand to fit the key in the lock, all while trying not to drop your coat on the ground? Or do you set your computer bag down, sling your coat over your shoulder, and steady your coffee before fumbling to get the door open?
Thankfully, you don't need the answer to these situations anymore. All you need to do is get a keyless remote for your vehicle.
Keyless remotes are the easy, convenient way to get in and out of your car, truck, SUV, wagon, or other vehicle of choice. With the click of a button you can lock or unlock, which is a solution that's much more attractive than the balancing act described above.
If you're still debating whether or not to take the plunge and go keyless, here are a few of the reasons to strongly consider it:
1. When it's dark outside, you don't have to pull out your phone to provide enough lighting to see where your key fits into your lock.
2. You can unlock your doors from several feet away, allowing for quick entry on chilly days.
3. Your keyless entry remote also allows you to open your trunk, so you can pop it up and load your groceries in a snap.
4. Forget where you parked in a crowded lot? No problem. Keyless remotes come equipped with an alarm feature, so you can easily locate your vehicle.
5. If you have a habit of carrying more than you should, a keyless remote will make it very simple to get into your vehicle.
6. Keyless remotes are easy to program, and many models come with free programmable instructions. This allows you to save on expensive installation and programming fees.
7. Do you always forget to lock your car and remember when you're halfway into the house? Instead of walking back to your car, just hit the lock button on your keyless remote and the problem is solved.
As you can see, there are plenty of good reasons to purchase a keyless remote for your vehicle. So as you're deciding what you're going to do differently in 2012, be sure to put going keyless on your list.
Learn more about keyless remotes and what makes them such a convenient addition to today's vehicles. Find out if keyless entry remotes are the right choice for you.